- Embedded Python
- Technical level
- Introduce Raspberry Pi
- Different ways of using Python in Raspberry Pi
- Interact with external devices using GPIO and I2C
- Interact with external USB devices using PyUSB
Raspberry Pi is a credit card size computer, single board computer which was developed with the intention to promoting the learning of computer science in schools.
Python is the main programming language in Raspberry Pi. In fact
'Pi' in Raspberry Pi stands for Python.
This talk will introduce different ways by which we can program Raspberry Pi using Python and I will also be covering different ways by which we can interact with external hardware/devices from Python.
- Good understanding of Python
- Basic knowledge about Raspberry Pi
- Basic knowledge about GPIO, I2C etc (optional)
I build robots as a hobby and have given talks on how to interact with hardware using various technologies and tools.
For my day job, I work as a Research Engineer at Yahoo! Labs.