Implementing Convolutional Neural Network (CNN) using Python
Mohit Kumar (~mohit70) |
This workshop will provide you with a detailed idea on how to build convolutional neural networks and apply it to image data. Thanks to deep learning, computer vision is working far better than just two years ago, and this is enabling numerous exciting applications ranging from safe autonomous driving to accurate face recognition and to automatic reading of radiology images. The possibilities what one can imagine and build using this, is endless.
- Understand how to build convolutional neural networks (CNN).
- Understand what is Computer Vision.
- Know how to apply convolutional networks to visual detection and recognition.
- Know about various libraries and algorithms available and how to start.
- Will be able to integrate the solution with Raspberry pi.
- Will be able to build object detection solution.
- Basic Python Knowledge
- Basic Linear Algebra
- Basic Statistics knowledge
- Python 3.7
- Anaconda https://www.anaconda.com/distribution/
Mohit Kumar is CTO of LeanPitch and LeanGears and is quite passionate about technology. He likes to build highly scalable products with minimum cost. Apart from guiding his team to write quality code he also likes to help students and newbies to understand about new technologies and their best practices.
He also host Meetups such as
He also helps startups to build applications and platforms and help them to understand how to host them on cloud.