Build Your Own Home Surveillance using Raspberry Pi
Rajat Mehta (~rajat69) |
This workshop will help you build your own home surveillance system using Raspberry Pi.
- The aim is to get hands-on experience on R-Pi by making a deploy-able project.
- We will walk-through from scratch and level up the system.
- Various Computer Vision and Machine Learning based algorithms will be used.
- We will also see how we can connect our R-Pi to a server and perform computation on it.
- Raspberry Pi
- Power supply for Raspberry Pi. Micro USB charger with input voltage 5V will work.
- Raspbian OS. Can be found here: https://www.raspberrypi.org/downloads/
- OpenCV installed. Can be found here: https://www.pyimagesearch.com/2018/09/26/install-opencv-4-on-your-raspberry-pi/
- Cheap PiCamera or any USB webcam. Can be found here: https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B00E1GGE40/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Find my info on: https://linkedin.com/in/rjtmehta17/