How startups can leverage python?
Kaushal Singh (~kaushal) |
- With the boom in startup culture, there have been in an ever-increasing demand in placing tech infra in place as soon as possible. As if problem was not challenging enough, we are also overburdened with a lot of constraints on the infrastructure such as it should be
- Robust and elegant.
- Easy to deploy and maintain.
- Able to handle security related issues
- And most importantly it should be able to support in product delivery within a very limited time with a small team (sigh!!!).
In this talk we would be tackling all these issues through:
- Django quick development cycle.
- Deployment on amazon EC2.
- Countless of easily pluggable modules.
- Providing API for mobile apps with authentication.
- Handling all the asynchronous processing, using celery with multiple workers.
- Monitoring everything tasks, queries, performance
- How Zostel has implemented its infra levering all the above mentioned techniques?