Fedmsg: The message bus of Fedora Infrastructure
Sayan Chowdhury (~sayan) |
This talk will introduce FedMsg, it's utility and how it works. FedMsg is the message passing system based on ZeroMQ used by the Fedora project for its infrastructure. Services in Fedora Infrastructure are hooked up with FedMsg to send messages to one another over a message bus instead of communicating with each other in heterogeneous manner. The talk will also demo on how to build apps on top of FedMsg.
The talk will be organized as follows
- Introduction to FedMsg
- Why FedMsg?
- How it works?
- About the connected services
- Demo of an example app of FedMsg
- Intermediate knowledge of Python
- Basic understanding of the MQs and web
- Python/Django Programmer
- Contributed to Fedmsg and Fedmsg apps.
- Actively co-ordinates Linux Users Group of Durgapur.
- Open Source Contributor to Waartaa, Fedoraproject, Mozilla and other projects.
- Github - https://github.com/sayanchowdhury
- Blog - http://sayanchowdhury.dgplug.org