NetworkX: Complex Network Analysis in Python
Navya Agarwal (~navya7) |
NetworkX is a Python package for the creation, manipulation, and study of the structure, dynamics, and functions of complex networks.
The outline for this DevSprint is as follows:
- Introduction to NetworkX
- Reviewing the Contributing Guide
- Setting up the Development Environment for NetworkX
- Understanding Directory Structure
- Picking up a good first issue
- Contributing to documentation, code to fix issues and new tests
You will be expected to have some understanding of the following:
- Git & GitHub workflow
Navya Agarwal is a third year Computer Science student at IGDTUW. She has worked on NetworkX as an Outreachy intern. She is currently researching Coordinated Campaigns on Social Media using complex network analysis. She is passionate about Open Source, specifically the scientific python ecosystem.