Home automation using Python and Raspberry Pi
Raspberry Pi is a low cost, credit-card sized computer. Though a lot of home automation solutions exists but making one by your own using python and a Pi gives much more flexibility and satisfaction.
At the end of this talk, one will be able to:
- Control PI's GPIO pins using python.
- Create a flask server to send instructions via internet.
- Expose local server on Pi to internet using Cloudflare argo tunnel.
- Add programmable ambient led lights to your monitor.
- Connecting and using different sensors to PI like Solid State Relay, Servo Motor, PIR sensor etc.
Basic knowledge of python and making few basic electrical connections.
Hi! I am Ayush Goyal, currently working as CTO at Anveshan which is D2C food-tech brand. Previously I worked as a Software Engineer at Rippling and I am an alumni of Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India.
I am an avid coin collector and currently posses almost 390 different types of coins from across the world.