Kurian Benoy (~kurianbenoy) |
The talk will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to Asynchronous Programming
- Why concurrency?
- A history of how this keywords got implemented in both the languages
- What are EventLoops?
- Using async and await in Python
- When to use async and await in Python
- Sample example in Python
- Ending with a RAP song on async/await
Kurian Benoy is currently working as an SE-Data Scientist in AOT Technologies. He is a Kaggle expert, with an interest in working on data science problems in Deep Learning and Computer Vision. He was a Google CodeIn mentor for Tensorflow in 2019, and has worked for open-source organizations like Keras, DVC, Swathanthra Malayalam Computing over the year.
Kurian has previously spoken in Pycon India 2019 about ML Models and Dataset Versioning. Also has given a talk in FOSSASIA Open Tech submit about the keralarescue.in team and ML Models and Dataset Versioning.