Using ReactJs & MongoDB with Flask - Introducing the FReMP Stack
Hans Maulloo (~hans) |
The FReMP Stack - F lask + Re actJs + M ongoDB + P ython
Why FReMP? Well, because websites have evolved a lot and ReactJS is one of the few that gives a very decent and user friendly interface. Adding to that MongoDB gives you high scalability with its documents in JSON format. So why not merge all this tech together and create an awesome stack. In this talk, I will talk about:
First 15 minutes talk
Other popular stacks
What is the FReMP Stack?
Why use FReMP Stack?
- Technical Diagram
Remaining 10 minutes
A practical demo of an app!
- Basics of Flask routes mechanism
- Basics of ReactJS and its components architecture
- Basics of MongoDB
- Source code: https://github.com/kouul/flask-reactjs-mongodb
Live app: https://fe-name-app.herokuapp.com/
Overview of the FReMP Stack: https://dev.to/kouul/frmp-stack-5g9
- How to install the FReMP Stack on Ubuntu: https://medium.com/@akhilmaulloo/how-to-install-fremp-stack-on-ubuntu-20-04-e4be2a3a88b9
Building a simple full stack web app: https://medium.com/@akhilmaulloo/the-fremp-stack-building-a-full-stack-web-application-91308e505250
Hans Maulloo is currently an associate software engineer and a member of the Python Mauritius User Group(PyMug). He enjoys experimenting new web frameworks and creating content on the internet by using what he learns. He has built several full stack websites using Flask and likes contributing to open source projects. In this vast technological era, he is still a beginner who is willing to learn the maximum possible to hopefully achieve something some day.
Tech stuff aside, Hans equally enjoys travelling to new places to experiment new ways of living, watching science fiction movies and playing football.
- Personal Website: https://hansmaulloo.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/akhilmaulloo
- Github: https://github.com/kouul
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/akhilmaulloo/
- DEV.to: https://dev.to/kouul/
- Medium: https://medium.com/@akhilmaulloo/