Streamlit - Build interactive data dashboards quickly
Outline for the talk:
- Introduction to Streamlit (2 mins)
- Title and header components along with code walkthrough (6 mins)
- Dataframe and some plotting for the dataframe components along with code walkthrough (6 mins)
- User-defined inputs through slider, dropdown and text values entered and running a simple classifier with those input values (10 mins)
- Q&A (5 mins)
By the end of this talk, you’ll know the basics of Streamlit and would be able to build an interactive web application for data visualization and analysis with just a few lines of code in Python.
- Basics of Python especially using the packages numpy and pandas
- A little bit of knowledge on HTML (not necessarily needed though)
The speaker Jaimin Khanderia works as a Data Scientist at Infocusp Innovations Pvt. Ltd., a consulting company providing ML solutions in various disciplines. He graduated from the Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology, Gandhinagar with B.Tech(Honours) in ICT with minors in Computational Science and has been working with Infocusp Innovations Pvt. Ltd. since then. He has 3+ years of experience in the Software Development field and has worked on multiple projects across many horizons. He is a Python enthusiast and loves exploring new technologies.