How to setup Jupyter Notebooks and Lab using the existing configuration files and extensions to make for best and enjoyable experience.
I want to showcase how to setup Jupyter Notebook to get the most of it.
- Auto import of frequently used libraries like requests, pandas, typing, collections, itertools etc
- Setup fonts and themes - choosing any font for code and output, some popular themes like one dark theme, monokai, etc
- Setup code auto formatters - set up black, pep8, flake etc
- Setup language servers - pyl, default auto completion and AI based used using Tabnine
- Setup plot colors and sizes - setting sizes of plots that makes sense on the wider screens
- Setup keyboard shortcuts - go to definition, show param list, show docs etc
Hacker, Tinkerer & Hustler | Founder-Developer | Techstars Mentor & Alum | MakeMySummary (founder, CEO) | Previously Hammerhead (co-founder) | Love Python | AI/ML Enthusiast
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/raveenbeemsingh/
- GitHub: https://github.com/raveenb
- Medium: https://medium.com/@rbmsingh
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/rbmsingh
- AngelList: https://angel.co/raveen-beemsingh