How to double your productivity as a developer
Karthikeyan Vk (~karthikeyan76) |
As a Developer, productivity is important. Sometimes we feel very good when we go home that we did something and sometimes we feel nothing got done, feel lame, and highly unproductive.
This event teaches you, how to be productive every day and also feel good about yourself.
Do you have a passion to upgrade your skills, create you-tube videos, read books, complete certification to enhance your career ?. But Where is time to do all that with our hectic job?
You also find people who do all these extra technical activities and also having fun watching movies and series.
In this online event, we are gonna look into improving your productivity and still watch movies and series without ever feeling guilty.
This event teaches all the tools I have been using personally in my life to improve my everyday activities.
These are the tools I use every day and importantly over the weekend to be extra productive.
- Introduction - 2 Mins - Explain why you should be productive as a developer
- Awareness - 3 Mins - Bring to your awareness about your own procrastination habits.
- Will Power - 3 Mins - Understanding the limitation of WillPower, how it is very scarce, and how you should handle it.
- Building Rituals - 4 Mins - How can you build rituals, so your practices become second nature like brushing your teeth.
- Reducing friction - 4 Mins - How to talk to other side that tells you to procrastinate and get in terms with the other side of you.
- 55-20-55-30 Rule - 10 Mins - Explain the easy formula, how you can do single activity for 55 mins without distraction, and rest and iterate.
- Schedule your distraction - 2 Mins - How you can still be active in social media and chatting with friends without being left out by your peers.
- Making Success Inevitable - 2 Mins - Quick way to make your success inevitable by using the Commitment and consistency technique
Come learn these tools and be more productive add more value to your professional and personal life.
Developer who has got more than four years of experience and above
Karthikeyan VK is passionate about learning new technology to solve business and developer challenges. He conducts various workshops & Bootcamps on Microservices and DevOps. He is an expert in building highly scalable solutions with cloud-native architecture. He also has a huge experience in reducing your cloud cost. He loves to talk about new technology in meetups and writes blogs on the last challenge he faced.
Linked in: https://www.linkedin.com/in/karthikeyanvk/
MVP Site: https://mvp.microsoft.com/en-us/PublicProfile/5003051?fullName=Karthikeyan%20V%20K
my blogs: https://blogs.karthikeyanvk.in