Developing and Deploying high performance API using Falcon
Jithin Zacharia (~jithin85) |
Everyday you wander around the world of Python backend development we come across different frameworks, namely bottle and flask , but what about writing something which can scale beyond our imagination.
During this talk you would learn more about Falcon, a bare metal API framework. Which can perform far better than most of the frameworks out there. Here is the out line of my proposal.
- ""Hello world"" - the Falcon way
- Writing rules using Falcon middlewares
- Query database using SQLAlchemy
- Writing hooks for your APIs
- Deploying Falcon APIs using Docker
- Coding experience in Python