Shuvam Manna (~shuvam) |
Key takeaways :
- Learn about the key syntactical differences between languages.
- How to respect Language grammar/regulations while converting the code.
- How Python Works [3 min].
- The History of converting languages [4 min].
- The trends in compiling different languages to a common High-level language [2 min].
- Ensuring the absence of conflicts between languages [2 min].
- Converting code with Jiphy [10 min].
- Prerequisites to use Jiphy.
- Formatting code to ensure a clean output (How Jiphy works).
- Pros & Cons of Jiphy.
- Looking at other Approaches [8 min].
- An overview of Pie.js.
- The Jiphy API by Timothy Crosley.
- Pie.js demo and Slide Deck coming up soon (Working on this).
A Web and Voice UI Developer, I have always been intrigued by Design, of visual as well as functional elements. I kicked off my journey in Computer Science after getting my first computer in the 9th grade. 2 years later - I built a virtual browser-based Operating System. A keen member of the Developer communities, I have been building Conversations and Chatbots ever since API.ai was launched. I'm an active speaker at Google Developers Group Kolkata talking often about Web & Voice Interfaces, including at GDG DevFest18 Kolkata, Elastic Kolkata Community, Facebook Developer Circle, the Neo4j community, and also go gaga over the Marvel universe (*not MCU), Star Wars, and Naruto.
I'm currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science & Engineering.