Shuvam Manna (~shuvam) |
Key takeaways :
- Learn about the key syntactical differences between languages.
- How to respect Language grammar/regulations while converting the code.
- Introduction (Who Am I?) [1 min].
- How Python Works [2 min].
- The trends in compiling different languages to a common High-level language [3 min].
- Ensuring the absence of conflicts between languages [2 min].
- Converting code with Jiphy [6 min].
- Formatting code to ensure a clean output (How Jiphy works).
- Looking at other Approaches [8 min].
- An overview of the Pyjs.
- A 3rd Year Student of Computer Science and Engineering, from Kolkata.
- Developer Student Club Lead - A program powered by Google Developers for University Students.
- National Finalist at NASA Space Apps Challenge.
- Primary focus on Web Development and Cloud Computing, I love exploring new technologies and fiddling them to augment them in unusual ways into existing apps/ sites/ systems.
- Star Wars Nerd, I am a Violinist and love taking Photos.
- I believe Communities are important, and the concept of giving back is fundamental. I am a regular speaker at GDG and Facebook Developer Circle Meetups, as well as have spoken in Elasticsearch events as well as DevFest. I try to share all the weird stuff that I do with the community and learn from others.