Distributed Tracing for your Python-based microservice architecture
Yash Mehrotra (~yash2) |
This talk would be about our journey to successfully trace every request in our Python-based microservice Architecture.
An outline of the talk:
- Why distributed tracing ?
- How distributed tracing works at a glance ?
- Distributed tracing using Python
- Insights you can gather from distributed tracing
- Easily debugging microservice failures
Basic knowledge about python based web applications
An idea about microservice architecture
Unhappiness with existing inter-service debugging tools
Github Repository to be added soon
This talk will be given by Yash Mehrotra. He is currently working at Grofers where he is a part of the Search Team. He has also interned at HackerEarth, AdWyze and is a former Mozilla Winter of Security Participant.
He recently acquired a keen interested in distributed systems and loves to beat people at FIFA in his free time.