Building and shipping python packages with Reasonableness
Vamsi (~code-R) |
Python is a great language to get started quickly, it's very easy to learn and it has a huge number of libraries available. One of the biggest challenges I found was how do you package is your code for distribution. Building and packaging is kind of a black box for me when I started with it.
How to package your code/library in python and publish to PyPI? What's the difference between wheels and eggs? Do I use setuptools or pbr? What is pbr? Why should I use twine? Should define dependencies in setup.py or requirements? How to push my package in PyPI?
- History of python packaging.
- Do I use setuptools or distutils?
- What is pbr and history or pbr?
- What is setup.py and what goes in it.
- Features of pbr
- How to manage versions using pbr ?
Working as a Principal Engineer at Pramati technologies..Working with python from past 3 years and loves programming and automation.
- github - https://github.com/code-R
- linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/in/vamsi-krishna-29690614/