AWS CloudFormation with Python
Mohan Bailapudi (~mohan57) |
AWS CloudFormation provides a common language for you to describe and provision all the infrastructure resources in your cloud environment. CloudFormation allows you to use a simple JSON or YAML file to model and provision, in an automated and secure manner, all the resources needed for your applications across all regions and accounts. This file serves as the single source of truth for your cloud environment.
In this talk, I will be using Python to generate the JSON and YAML files with which AWS CloudFormation can be done. During this talk I will be covering the below points
- What is AWS CloudFormation?
- Library in Python for AWS CloudFormation.
- What are S3 and EC2 AWS services.
- Creating basic S3(Simple Storage Service) and EC2(Elastic Compute Cloud) instance using Python.
- Installing MySQL in the EC2 instance.
- Code pipeline (Automatic Deployment from Github to production server)
Basic Understanding of Python and how to use Libraries.
will be sharing the slides after my talk as a Github repository
I am Mohan currently working as a Software Engineer at Amzur InfoTech Visakhapatnam.I have been in to Python Programming for the past 1 year. I have 2 years of experience as a Developer. I had worked on Data Migration. I am currently working on Data Science,MicroGrids Automation and AWS.