PyMongo - Learn Python-MongoDB driver from scratch
ankur raina (~ankur04) |
PyMongo is a Python distribution containing tools for working with MongoDB.
This talk will cover:
- JSON & BSON
- MongoDB wire protocol (Brief Idea)
- connecting your application to MongoDB using the PyMongo driver
- performing the CRUD and Aggregations using PyMongo (I will also use a Jupyter notebook for quick demo)
- what can go wrong in a database system (planning for and handling the failover scenarios in replica sets and sharded clusters)
- authenticating the MongoDB database using PyMongo
- flow of a write or read operation through the PyMongo driver to MongoDB
- new upcoming features in PyMongo 3.6 and how will it affect your existing codebase
- Basic knowledge of Python and MongoDB will be good to have.
I'm presently working with MongoDB Inc., in India (Cyber City Gurgaon). As part of MongoDB Engineering, I work with customers to solve their challenging technical problems and enjoy advising on best practices for architecting, developing and deploying their applications. I'm also a regular speaker and organiser of the Delhi MongoDB User Group.