Introduction to Twisted
jayssj11 (~hackertron) |
Twisted is an event-driven networking engine written in Python . by event driven we mean that , we wait for something to happen than react to it.
Twisted is awesome . why you should learn it ?
Twisted allows you to easily create event driven network servers/clients, without really worrying about everything that goes into accomplishing this. And thanks to the MIT License, Twisted can be used almost anywhere.
What i will cover in this talk
- Introduction to twisted : what is twisted , use case of twisted and how to set it up on your system .
- The first server : how to create your own event driven server
- Components of the server : we will dive deep into the server that we have created and see various components of it
- Improved server : we will improve the server that we created above .
- Adding persistence and scheduling to our server
- What's next ? : where to go from here , how to learn twisted on your own . resources etc
- Question time !!
Twisted library on your system
- Hello i am Jayaditya Gupta . Mostly dealing with web development and online security
- Interested in the art of cryptography and it's sub related aspects.
- did my gsoc 16 with KDE and was GCI mentor too.
- Currently pursuing MCA from VIPS .
- Jayaditya Gupta
Github : github.com/hackertron
Blog : cryptowriteup.wordpress.com