Financial Modelling and Simulation with Python: using Numpy, Scipy, Matplotlib and Pandas
Saurabh Jaiswal (~saurabh5) |
This Talk is about evolution of Python as a major technology used in Finance. These days various Financial Models are been simulated using python scientific libraries with amazing capabilities of Analysis, Calculation with higher order mathematical equations and statistical modelling complimented by Ploting libraries with 2D Graphs, Charts and Histograms.
- Introduction of Python for Finance
- Black & Scholes for European Call Options
- Monte Carlo simulation for European Call Options
- Value at Risk calculation using Monte Carlo Simulation
- Geometric Brownian Motion
- Basics of Volatility and Normal function
- Basics of Correlation, Covariance and VaR
Knowledge of Basics of Python and Libraries like Numpy, Scipy, Matplotlib and Pandas .
You can find me at: