Asyncio and Service Oriented Architecture in Python
Kashif Razzaqui (~kashif) |
We will be discussing service oriented architecture and asyncio in Python. I and Ankit Chandawla wrote Vyked which is an asyncio based python framework for service oriented architectures. It has proven to be stable at production level and is designed to be highly scalable. It is powers the backend at 1mg.com.
The talk will cover
- A dive into Backend Architectures (Monoliths, SOA, Micro-services)
- Using Python for the backend
- Using Asyncio for the backend
- Architecture of Vyked a SOA framework in Python
- Getting started with Vyked
No Prerequisites. However a little knowledge of asyncio library in python would go a long way.
Kashif Razzaqui, Director of Engineering at Kayako, Head of Engineering @ 1mg, Tech Lead @ Directi(Flock)
Work Experience of 16 years. Experience with highly scalable micro-service architecture as well as mobile platforms.
Open source projects