Call For Proposals
PyCon India 2015 is happening on Oct 2, 3, 4. Call For Proposals is open!
You can submit a talk or workshop in any of the following sections
- Python 3k
- Core Python
- Embedded Python
- Scientific Computing
- Data Visualization
- Web Development
- Network Programming
Talks are generally 40 minutes and workshops are hands on session for 2 hours and 30 minutes duration. You can submit a new proposal here.
Guidelines for submitting proposal
- Proposal should have objective with clear expectation for audience.
- Proposal description should be short and to the point.
- Proposal should have proper prerequisites like environment setup, library version.
- No proposal will be selected without link to appropriate session content like presentation, pdf, code snippets etc ...
- Proposal content links can be updated later.
- Proposal content should adhere to code of conduct.
- Proposal content shouldn't have company name through out the content. Mention of employer is allowed only in the beginning of the content (presentation/pdf).
- Background image/wallpaper shouldn't contain company name/logos.
This time our submission system allows the proposal to be in draft mode. As a result, you can tweak the write up before making it public.
Q: Who can propose a session ?
A: Anyone who works on python irrespective of the experience.
Q: I am first time speaker, can I propose session ?
A: Yes. We accept proposals from everyone.
Q: Will someone help me fine tune the content ?
A: Yes, we have set of reviewers who will review the content and give feedback from time to time.
Q: Can I upload the content later ?
A: Yes, it is advised to start with rough draft and iterate rather than postponing to last minute.
Go ahead and propose a session.