Student Speaker Reimbursement
By Dhananjay Nene - Posted on Aug 15, 2011 at 12:19 PM
We are glad to introduce assistance for student speakers in the form of the Student Speaker Reimbursement for Pycon India 2011. The details of the same are
This is the final consolidated policy for student reimbursement :
- Upto 5 students for students with an accepted talk or tutorial. If more than 5 students are eligible, the team selecting the talks will decide the subset of 5 who qualify or depending upon budgeting considerations will increase the number of qualifying talks/tutorials
- Student ID + Letter from institution required proving bonafide student of the institute
- Upto III tier II class AC Rail Fare / Bus Fare (upto Rs. 2500 round trip) + Stipend of Rs.750 per day of attendance per student will be reimbursed.
- Reimbursement will be done after the talk against bills produced for travel.
- Qualifying students still need to register (registration is mandatory for all)
- Students will need to submit their request for reimbursement no later than August 30th, prior to attending the conference.